Friday, August 26, 2016

Pipe Dream Polish - Moonbow and Prism Drops!

Today I have two polishes from Pipe Dream Polish that I wanted to share with you.  As I write this, Moonbow is currently out of stock, but April, the maker of Pipe Dream Polish, does restock these as often as she can. Definitely check her shop in September when it reopens!  Beware, this post will be very picture heavy! 

Moonbow is described as a black scattered holographic polish that watermarbles! It sells for $8.00





Shown here in two smooth coats, and glossy topcoat.

Prism Drops is described as a silver scattered holographic polish created primarily for water marbling. It sells for $8.00.




I have a lot of silver holographic polishes, but Prism Drops is unlike any other, and a definite must have in my opinion.  My bottle is already down to half.  Shown here in two smooth coats, and glossy topcoat.

Moonbow and Prism Drops both have incredible formulas.  They can be worn on their own in addition to watermarbling.  The holographic flame on them is amazing, I feel like i'm wearing tiny rainbows on my nails whenever I look at them.  

Now, for some watermarble swatches!  







(for the pink I used Pipe Dream Polish's "Masquerader" from the discontinued Street Carnival Collection)

All the watermable swatches above are shown over Pipe Dream Polish's Whitewater for my base. 

If you want to see a quick video on how amazing and easily these two polishes watermarble, check out a video on my Instagram page.


Also, Moonbow stamps excellently! I still haven't tried to stamp with Prism Drops but I will be trying that soon.




*These polishes were provided for an honest review, which I hope you have enjoyed reading!*

Check out Pipe Dream Polish at:







4 comments:

  1. Love the star mani! That star macro! What plate is that image from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from Pueen. It's their Theme Park Collection - Visual Wonderland 01.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! It's from Pueen. It's their Theme Park Collection - Visual Wonderland 01.

      Delete