Thursday, January 3, 2019

Cuticula - January 2019 Polish Pickup


Who / What:
Cuticula
Unscented Silk Base Coat and Timeless Top Coat Duo
Confection Nail Fortifier in the scent Dragonfruit.

Inspiration:
Dragons

Where:

When:
January 4, 2019
11am EST

Price:
Price: $13.50 for the duo
*
Individually: $7.00
*
Confection $6.50


Dragonfruit scented Confection Nail Fortifier


Dragonfruit scented Confection Nail Fortifier is described as having a scent that is so sweet and fruity. It's almost reminiscent of candy

The Nail Fortifier has a new re-vamped formula but it is the same a non-greasy creamy formula you can trust to keep your nails healthy and strong. 

A little bit goes a long way with this product. I just touch my finger in the cream and rub it into my nails and what you see above is the result.

I truly love how non-greasy it is because that's the main reason I usually avoid these types of products. I have ruined so many favorite articles of clothing getting oil on them, or even worse at work or getting it all over my keyboard, or files.  This doesn't have any of those issues and my nails have been feeling pampered!




Silk Base Coat - Unscented


Silk Base Coat is a strengthing base coat that is perfect to wear under your manis or on its own.  It is a milky white to give your nails a fresh polished look.

Cuticula offers Silk Base Coat in numerous scents but this is unscented, so if you've been holding out because you're not a fan of scented items, now is the time to give Silk a try.

Silk Base Coat is 5 Free (Free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor, Fast Drying, has a high gloss shine, is non-yellowing, and offers durable protection if you like to wear it alone.




Timeless Top Coat - Unscented


Timeless Top Coat is a 5 Free, Top Coat.  While it is not marked as a quick dry top coat, I find that it dries to the touch in about 3-5 minutes. At that point I can do easy stuff like typing, playing on my phone, taking pictures, eating.  Although it's not quite ready for anything heavy duty until about 40-45 minutes.   By then though, it's rock hard.  I can even shower at that point and my manicure will remain flawless.

The wear time I get using Timeless Top Coat is amazing.  I have easily gotten two weeks with barely any wear to show.  I only removed the polish at that point because I just cannot wear any polish that long.  If you're going on vacation and want the best longevity on your mani, this is your top coat.

It's super shiny, doesn't dull holo or flakie polishes, and does not cause shrinkage.

Look how shiny and glassy it makes your manicure!

Bonus it also is great with stamping.  It doesn't smear.  Just take a big bead of polish and float it over your mani like you would do with any top coat.

I have a few examples of mani's I have done using Timeless over various finishes and with stamping I will show you below.













On a final note, I've been using both Timeless and Silk since Cuticula launched them over a year ago and I love them.  My nails have never looked better from Silk's protection and the wear time with Timeless is ridiculously long.  The Confection is fairly new but in the past few months that I have been using it, I have definitely noticed a very favorable difference in my nails and cuticles.

You cannot go wrong with any of Cuticula's products.  I hope you give these guys a try.

**************************************************************

Before I leave you, here is some background on what Polish Pickup itself is.

Polish Pickup is a group on Facebook that is an interactive experience that allows you to submit theme ideas and then everyone votes for their favorite choice.

After the winning theme is chosen and announced, different brands will create polishes, nail art items, or bath and beauty products, based off of the chosen monthly theme, that will be available for preorder on the Polish Pickup website for the first Friday of each month at 11 AM EST.  

It stays open for four days, until the following Monday at Midnight EST.  At that point, all the products available are gone, and won't be back as everything is Limited Edition for that month.

Since all polishes are pre-ordered, they will ship a minimum of 3 weeks after sale commencement.

And, the cherry on top? Polish Pickup ships for a flat fee of $3 in the US and $5 for Canada.  They also ship internationally at cost!



No comments:

Post a Comment