Thursday, January 3, 2019

Glam Polish - Bohemian Rhapsody Collection


Who / What:
Glam Polish - Bohemian Rhapsody Collection

Where:
https://www.glampolish.com.au/

When:
 Friday, January 4, 2019
2pm EST USA.

Additional Details:
Save 5% Off Individual Shades and 12% Off The Full Collection for the First 48 Hours.

This is a ten-piece collection.  I have five shown here but you can check out Jessica's blog post to see the rest!

We Are The Champions


We Are The Champions is described as a holographic glitter bomb with multiple sizes of silver holo, black and white glitter.

We Are The Champions has a wonderful formula, it applied smoothly and evenly.

The removal was a bit tricky, I'd recommend a peel-off basecoat if you are impatient like me.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.


Crazy Little Thing Called Love


Crazy Little Thing Called Love is described as a bright Pink Jelly with unicorn shimmer and ultra holo glitter.

*My swatches lean more orange but in real life, it looks a bit more pink.*

Crazy Little Thing Called Love has a wonderful formula.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  Removal was also very easy.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.



Radio Ga Ga


Radio Ga Ga is described as a dark red jelly with unicorn shimmer and ultra holo glitter.

Radio Ga Ga is stunning! A perfect red with the right amount of sparkles.

Radio Ga Ga has a wonderful formula.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  Removal was easy too.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.



Somebody To Love 


Somebody To Love  is described as a blue-Purple-Gold multichrome with pink-green-gold iridescent flakies, ultra holo glitter, and fine holo microglitter.

Somebody To Love is flakie perfection.  It has a wonderful formula.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.

I also have a set of swatches showing it with a matte top coat.




Sorry for the tons of bottle shots. I kinda fell in love with all those flakies.


Swatches below are shown with a matte top coat.



A Kind Of Magic 


A Kind Of Magic is described as a clear Topper will green-blue-purple iridescent flakies and fine holo microglitter.

I wanted to do something other than black because this topper is absolutely amazing.  So I have A Kind Of Magic shown over a simple brown creme polish.  Isn't it gorgeous?

The formula was smooth and very easy to apply.  It also removed easily.

I have A Kind Of Magic shown in one coat over a brown creme plus a glossy top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment