Wednesday, May 1, 2019

For The Love Of Polish | May 2019




Hey everyone! I am back today with the latest For The Love Of Polish box for the month of May!  

The theme for the box this month is Garden Party and Jenna and Shannon have teamed up with the amazing, Colors by Llarowe to bring you one heck of a beautiful box!

Let's begin with information on what the For The Love Of Polish box is.

Each month Polished For Days and Pahlish team up with a guest brand to bring us the “For the Love of Polish” box.  Each maker contributes one beautiful and unique polish every month that is totally exclusive to the box and will not be sold after the pre-order ends.

This month the guest is Colors by Llarowe 
  

Who:
For The Love of Polish

WHERE:
PRE-ORDER BEGINS:
May 3, 2019, at 11am PST
ends May 5, 2019, 11am  PST

PRICE:
$30 plus shipping
the shipping is to the USA and International

Additional Details:
The box is available for pre-order for 48 hours after the launch. 
Shipping usually takes 7-14 days after the end of the pre-order.



Polished For Days - Delphinium


Delphinium is described as a pale blue base with orange to green iridescent shifting flakes and holographic flakes.

Delphinium is gorgeous! Those flakes are so glowy! The formula is wonderful. The application goes on smoothly and easily, and the removal is a breeze.

Swatches show three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.







Pahlish - Rosarium 


 Rosarium is described as having a plum base with a strong emerald/blue/violet shift and scattered holo.

Rosarium is gorgeous you guys! I love dark bases with a strong shimmer, throw in some holo and I'm practically drooling.  The formula is wonderful. The application is smooth and easy, and the removal is a breeze.

Swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.







A Rose For Kate - Colors by Llarowe


A Rose for Kate is described as a pinky coral neon with UP, green to gold shimmer, yellow to green flakes and scattered holo.

A Rose for Kate is a true neon! This baby is bright. It's such a gorgeous polish, it went right on my toes for the perfect pedicure after I was done swatching.  Personally, I have a hard time swatching neons because I find them tricky to capture on camera. I did my best on this one, and I do think it's true to color when I look at it on my iPhone.  However, when I looked at it on each of my computer's monitors, it looked different.  I'd say look at this beauty on a few different screens, but if you like Neon Pink, this polish is perfect for you.

The formula is flawless.  It goes on so smoothly and evenly.  The removal is also easy.
My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.









No comments:

Post a Comment