Thursday, July 11, 2019

Polished For Days & Okie | 2019 Sunset Duo





Hi guys! Today I have for you a drop dead gorgeous duo collaboration between Polished For Days and Kendra, from thepolishedokie on Instagram.  You should go check her out if you're not already following her, her swatches are amazing.

You know what else is amazing? This duo.  It's bananas. Honestly.  Prepare for a lot of photos because these are some glowy, and shifty beauties.

Ok, I'll stop gushing and get into it now.

Who / What:
Polished For Days & Okie - 2019 Sunset Duo 

Where:

When:
July 12, 2019 at 11am PST

Price:
Duo: $24
Each: $12.50



Vesper


Vesper is described as a sheer purple base with a strong orange to green shifting microflake shimmer.

Capturing the beauty of this polish is impossible.  It's out of this world gorgeous. There are so many shifts! I tried my best to capture them all for you, but pictures cannot show the true beauty of Vesper. You need to see it with your own eyes, and I hope you do!

The formula is excellent, and the application is perfection.  The removal is easy too.

 Swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.



Eventide


Eventide is described as a sheer slightly tinted charcoal base packed with pink to orange to green shifting flakes and holographic micro flakes.

Eventide is another whose beauty cannot be captured in photos. I also got a bit curious how this would look layered over top of a dark base, so I took out Polished For Days navy creme polish, Salt Water, and gave it a go, and the results were gorgeous.  I have them for you below, after the swatches of it on my bare nail.

The formula is excellent, the application is wonderful, it glides on smoothly and evenly.  Removal is also easy.

Swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.



Swatches below are shown with Salt Water on my middle and ring finger with one coat of Eventide on top and a glossy top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment