Sunday, July 7, 2019

Quixotic Polish - The Island Flakies Collection

Hi there! Today I have a new collection from Quixotic Polish for you! Meet the Island Flakie Collection! This collection is beautiful and I am beyond thrilled to be able to swatch it & show you!

The Island Flakie Collection is made up of three crelly polishes loaded with flakies and one flakie topper!  So let's delay no longer and get to it!

First, details:

Who:
Quixotic Polish

Where:

When:
Monday, July 8th at 10 am PST

Price:
$11.50 for the Flakie Crellies and $10.00 for the topper
-or-
$40 for all 4 polishes


Hoohiwahiwa

Hoohiwahiwa is described as an aqua crelly filled with vivid pink to green shifting iridescent flakes.

$11.50

Hoohiwahiwa has an excellent formula.  It's application is flawless.  The removal is also easy.

Swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.


Tiki Torches

Tiki Torches is described as a soft neon orange crelly filled with gold to pink to green iridescent flakes.

$11.50

Tiki Torches is a tricky one to photograph.  She leans pinker in my photos.  Although, I found it looked accurate on my iPhone, but not my computer.  So your screens may all look a bit different. 

Tiki Torches has an excellent formula.  Its application is perfect.  The removal is easy.

Swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.



Poolside Luau

Poolside Luau is described as a vivid, deep periwinkle crelly base loaded with pink to green shifting iridescent flakes.

$11.50

Poolside Luau is so pretty! I don't usually favor periwinkle but this one is gorgeous, I just had to wear it out!

Poolside Luau's formula is just as excellent as the rest in this collection.  The application is equally as wonderful.  It removes easily.

Swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.








Lei It On Me

Lei It On Me is described as a flakie topper absolutely packed with pink to gold to green shifting iridescent flakies. 

Price:  $10

I have Lei It On Me showed over naked nails and over a navy blue base.  This topper is beautiful! I love how it looks over both, although, shockingly, I think my favorite is over my naked nails.  It takes the boring looking plain nail and makes it something spectacular!

The formula is excellent.  It applies nice and evenly, you won't have to fish for any flakies.  The application is smooth and easy.  The removal is also easy.

Swatches show 1 coat over my naked nails, and then the next set, 1 coat over a navy blue.




Quixotic Polish:

No comments:

Post a Comment