Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fancy Gloss - Candy Hearts & Multichromes!

Hi again!  Welcome back! Today I have a few more Fancy Gloss polishes that I wanted to share with you all before they release on Friday, January 20th, at 8pm est!

Beware, this post will be picture heavy!

First, I wanted to share with you a new thermal!

This is called Candy Hearts.  It's a gorgeous Purple to fuschia to a vibrant pink when totally warm. It also has a strong pink shimmer that makes it look like it's glowing.  Candy Hearts has a great formula, very smooth and easy to apply.  All the pictures shown below are two coats plus topcoat.











These next three polishes are Multichromes and have been released previously, but will be restocked on the 20th, so I wanted to include them because they're drop dead gorgeous! 

Kaleidoscope is a teal/green/purple and a subtle fuchsia\pink multichrome.  It has a smooth and easy to apply formula.  I've found with multichromes, I'll apply a thinner first coat, let it dry, then a thicker second coat for the easiest application.  Shown in all the photos is two coats plus topcoat.






The fuschia and green wouldn't show under my lights, but were so apparent under normal household lights.




Oil Spill is a green\yellow\rusty red/fuschia multichrome.  It has the same great formula as Kaleidoscope.  Shown here is two coats plus topcoat.

 






Last is Autumn Ember which is a copper/red/greenish yellow multichrome.  This one also has the same great formula as the other two.  Shown here is three coats, I could have easily done two coats and had it opaque, but I ended up doing three here.











Thanks for bearing with me throughout my oh so descriptive details.  Can you tell I'm just the worst at describing colors? These polishes are gorgeous, and I hope my pictures can do most of the talking for me.

These four polishes, along with a Trio of flake shimmers, which you can read about here, are being released on January 20th, at 8pm est, in Fancy Gloss' shop.  

She's also restocking quite a few other polishes, some new, some older, on the 20th! You should come join the Fancy Gloss Addicts group for details and sneak peeks! All links are located below!  


*Candy Hearts was provided for an honest review, which I hope you have enjoyed reading!*

Check out Fancy Gloss at:




No comments:

Post a Comment