Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Glam Polish - Star Wars Day Trio!

Today I have a gorgeous Limited Edition Trio from Glam Polish to share with you!

This Trio is stunning, so without much jibber jabber (because i'm too excited to share these with you) let's get right into it!




As always, let's begin with details.

Who and What:
Glam Polish - Star Wars Day Limited Edition Trio!

Where:

Release Date: 
May 4th 2pm EST USA

Shipping rates:
 USA is $3.80 USD for the first polish & 
 $1.00 extra for each additional polish.

Pricing Details: 
Available Individually for $12.50 each or as a set for $37.50

Shipping now available to: 
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France , Finland, Germany, Hong Kong , Hungary, Japan, Netherlands , New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Southern Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine United Arab Emirates.


Now the swatches!!



Mind Tricks Don’t Work On Me

Mind Tricks Don't Work On Me is described as a color shifting unicorn shimmer, multichrome flakies, color shifting iridescent glitter and holo microglitter in a clear base.

Mind Tricks Don't Work On Me is jam packed with those flakies and has a golden shimmer at some angles and at other angles you'll see a bit of a reddish shimmer.  It's truly unique to me and beautiful.  

The formula was excellent.  My swatches show 2 coats, you may want to do three depending on your length and how visible your nail line is, but I found two worked well for me.  I also added a glossy top coat.

Now, if you're anything like me, you zeroed in on the word "microglitter" in the description and are having thoughts of scrubbing for removal.  Fear not! This, along with the other 2 in the Trio remove easily.  Those microglitters aren't dense, they just add some extra sparkles.



You can really see both the red\pink and golden shimmer in these two pictures.






Revenge Of The 5TH 

Revenge Of The 5th is described as a black jelly with color shifting unicorn shimmer, Iridescent shifting flakies, multi chrome flakies, ultra holo glitter and holo microglitter.

Revenge Of The 5th is my favorite! I may have a soft spot for the darker shades, but I just love the shifty shimmer in this.  It easily goes from a pinkish red shimmer to a green with a slight flick of your wrist.  It's mesmerising to play with.

The formula is excellent.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.  Shown in my swatches is 2 coats plus a glossy top coat.

I have a few extra pictures that show the different shifting shimmer.










Do. Or Do Not. There Is No Try.

Do. Or Do Not.  There Is No Try is described as a green subtle holo, with color shifting unicorn shimmer, multichrome flakies, ultra holo glitter and holo microglitter.

This is beautiful and unique! I honestly don't think I have a similar polish in my collection.  I just love the green shade and the golden and coppery shimmery with the strong pink flash.  This is another one I could just stare at for entirely too long.

The formula is excellent.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.  Shown in my swatches is 2 coats plus a glossy top coat.









One last thing I wanted to mention before I go.  As I said earlier these polishes have a wonderful formula, but in addition to that, the applicator brush that Glam Polish uses is absolutely phenomenal.  I had amazing control over my application.  I didn't have to do much clean up at all, which is not typical at all for me.  I'm usually a very messy painter.  Between the excellent formulas and the brush, I was honestly so pleasantly blown away with these.

LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment