Thursday, December 6, 2018

Glam Polish | I’d Have Ugly Nails Without Nikki Limited Edition Duo


Hi everyone! Today I have a beautiful, sparkly duo from Glam Polish to share with you!  This is the I’d Have Ugly Nails Without Nikk Duo, and I think we can all agree that this is a VERY true statement.

This duo was created to celebrate Nikki’s 5th anniversary with Glam!

Let's get to the details first then into the swatches!

Where:
https://www.glampolish.com.au/

When:
December 7, 2018, at 2pm EST.

Additional Details:
This duo is VERY limited Edition and will not be restocked.
*
For the first 96 hours, you can save 8% when purchasing individual shades from the duo 
or
 15% when purchasing the duo, no code required.

Shine On, You Crazy Diamond 

Shine On, You Crazy Diamond is a holo glitterbomb with fine holo and ultra holo glitters, silver holo, purple, indigo and blue glitters & multichrome flakes. 

Shine On, You Crazy Diamond is stunning! There are so many tiny colored glitters in this duo that just adds to the sparkly gorgeousness.   This duo would be perfection to compliment any outfit for ringing in the New Year!

Shine On, You Crazy Diamond has a great formula.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  The removal was a bit messy, but it wasn't hard and only required a little bit of scrubbing.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.



I Glitterally Don’t Give A #$%? 

I Glitterally Don’t Give A #$%? is another gorgeous holo glitterbomb that has fine holo, ultra holo glitter and a rainbow glitter mix. 

The formula and application for I Glitterally Don’t Give A #$%? is the same as the last.  It was excellent.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  The removal is also the same, a bit messy with the glitters.  Since it's a glitter you will have to scrub, but I only needed to scrub a little bit and it came right off.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment