Friday, August 23, 2019

Cuticula -Scented Nail Care | August 2019 Releases




Hi guys! Today I am back with some new Cuticula releases! Cuticula is releasing their very first SPrinkle of the Month which is going to be one stamping polish every month, and for our debut polish, for the month of August, she is bringing us a doozy.  She is also debuting a brand new base coat! So let's just jump into this.

Who/What:
Cuticula - August 2019 Releases

Where:

When:
August 23, 2019, at 10am PST 

Additional Details:
Sparkling Mint Blossom, Hibiscus Guava, & Grapefruit will be available in all base & top coats.
Peel Off Base Coat will restock and be available in all scents.
Nail Nectar Roller Pens are returning
Licorice black one coat stamping creme is restocking

Application Video:
https://youtu.be/xW_W3VAIhpg

Stamping Video:
https://youtu.be/GpGP6xxUP0w

Mic Drop Base Coat


Mic Drop Base Coat is described as a 3-in-one base coat with ridge filling, sticky adhesion, and strengthening formula.

Mic Drop has fast become my favorite base coat. It has a great easy to apply formula and the wear time has been fantastic so far.  Full disclosure I was only able to test it for five days, but in those five days, I haven't had any chipping, just tip wear. Look below!
I have been using it to swatch since I got it and my nails look fantastic still. I have had a lot to swatch and this has protected me from any staining and my nails don't have that ragged look they can get with constant acetone use.  This base coat has been an all-around home run to me, and I'm confident if you give it a try, you will love it too.


Wintergreen

Wintergreen is Cuticula's very first SPrinkle of the month!
It is described as a deep forest green with silver holographic pigment throughout.

Wintergreen is gorgeous and it's also a ONE coater! The formula and application is wonderful, it applies like a silky dream that self-levels fantastically.   It stamps like a champ too, it picks up first try and isn't fussy.  I had great results even using a fussy clear stamper.

I have it stamped below over both black and white.

I did some nail art using Wintergreen over a delicate pink.


Limitless Quick Dry Top Coat

Limitless is Cuticula's very first 5 Free Scented Quick Dry Top Coat!

You finally have a chance to order the amazing 5 free quick dry top coat as pre-order.  

Every picture you see here, with the exception of Mic Drop, has been topped using Limitless.

Amanda worked long and hard to find the perfect five free quick dry top coat.  It had a lot to live up to.  Amanda wanted one that dried quickly, shiny, and hard.  It had to not dull holo's or cause shrinkage and it had to not smear stamping, and this formula checks all those boxes.  

I myself have been using it for several months and could not love it more.  It gives excellent wear time too.  I was able to wear it for five days with only minor tip wear.  I could have gone longer, but my swatch pile was getting out of control.

Benefits of Limitless:
5 Free of (Does not contain toxic chemicals; FREE of Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Toluene).
Quick Drying
Scented
No Smearing
No Shrinkage
Doesn't Dull Holos
Glassy Shine
Long-Lasting Protection



Cuticula 

No comments:

Post a Comment