Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fancy Gloss: Black Cherry Merlot & Pixie Rose

Today I have two new Polishes from Fancy Gloss to share with you!

I'm always excited when I have new Fancy Gloss to share as they were my introduction into Holo polish and subsequently, Indie Polish. I was scrolling through Instagram one Sunday night after having finished dinner at my parents house. I was looking through the suggested photo's and saw "Chocolate Muffin", a gorgeous brown holo, and I stopped, amazed at the sparkly beauty, and knew immediately I had to have it! Unfortunately for me, her shop was on vacation, and I wasn't able to get it! After that night, I did a lot of searching under the hashtag, #holographicpolish and found the gorgeous world of Indie Polish!

Anyway, I digress. Today I wanted to share two of her newest polishes, Black Cherry Merlot and Pixie Rose.  These two will be available on FridaySeptember 16th at 8pm EST in Fancy Gloss Shop!

Black Cherry Merlot is a deep, vampy, red creme polish.


Black Cherry Merlot is shown here in one coat, plus glossy topcoat.  I was able to get it opaque in just one coat, but if you have longer nails, you may need two. The formula is great, smooth and very easy to apply.


Pixie Rose is a pinky/nude holographic microglitter polish.


Pixie Rose is shown here in two coats, plus glossy topcoat.  

It is so sparkly and gorgeous, pictures can't do it justice.  I want to link you to an Instagram video Jackie, the maker of Fancy Gloss, posted to her Instagram so you can see Pixie Rose in all of it's gorgeousness.   Direct Link Here.



*These polishes were provided for an honest review, which I hope you have enjoyed reading!*

Check out Fancy Gloss at:



2 comments:

  1. Yay for the blog! So excited to read more from ya lady, always love hearing about how indie polish comes onto the scene for everyone. And of course the introduction of FG. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hilary! Fancy Gloss was definitely my gateway drug, even if I missed it right then and there.

      Delete