Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fancy Gloss - The Pixie Collection

Today I am excited to share with you some swatches of an upcoming collection from Fancy Gloss called The Pixie Collection!





This collection will be releasing on Friday, October 7th at 8pm EST in Fancy Gloss' Shop.

One thing before we get into the swatches, Jackie, the maker of Fancy Gloss, sent me this gorgeous leaf magnet that anyone who buys the entire Pixie Collection will receive with their order. There are other colors, green, pink, purple, red, silver that she showed me, and they're just as stunning.  These magnets just seem to have an inner glow about them! I want to find a way to hang it from my rear view mirror, I think it would be just stunning spinning around in the sun!


First, I wanted to talk about the formula and application to avoid being repetitive.  Each swatch is shown with two coats of polish, and topped with one coat of a quick dry glossy topcoat.  All the Pixies were very smooth and easy to apply.  As always with Fancy Gloss, I experienced zero application issues.  They do dry a bit textured because of the microglitter, so you're going to want a glossy topcoat to make it smooth.

Now, let's get to the pretty polish!


Red Pixie is a red holographic microglitter.




Orange Pixie is an orange holographic microglitter.




Herb Pixie is a chartreuse/yellow holographic microglitter.





Emerald Pixie is a green holographic microglitter with a flash of gold.




Ocean Pixie is a dark blue holographic microglitter.  It has some silver microglitters mixed in and a bit of a pink flash!




Sky Pixie is a light blue holographic microglitter.





Purple Pixie is a light to medium purple holographic microglitter.




Lastly I wanted to include Pixie Rose.  I already posted this in another blog post, but wanted to include it to show the Pixie Collection as a whole.  Pixie Rose is a pinky/nude holographic microglitter.




Overall the Pixie Collection is gorgeous and so distractingly sparkly!  My favorite of the entire collection is Orange Pixie, I am such a sucker for a pretty orange polish this time of year.


Here is a little sneak peek of some nail art I did with the Pixies that I'll be posting on my Instagram!



*These polishes were provided for an honest review, which I hope you have enjoyed reading!*

Check out Fancy Gloss at:







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches! I think Sky Pixie is my fav 💙 It's so appropriately named, a sparkly sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Job ❤ I Love The Idea To Hang The Tree Magnet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those magnets are so gorgeous! I can't wait for the rest to go up for sale!

      Delete