Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Fancy Gloss - January 2018 New Releases!

Today I have some very exciting upcoming releases to share with you from Fancy Gloss!  I have two Thermal Polishes and three Magnetic Polishes!



These five polishes, along with quite a few others will release on Friday, January 12th at 8pm EST in Fancy Gloss's website.

You can even go there right now and get a preview of the listings for a few, just remember to sort by "newest" and you'll be able to see them as Jackie adds the listing to the store.



Lets start with the thermals!

Midnight Kiss

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss

Midnight Kiss is a thermal polish that is described as a very dark blue color when cold that transitions to blue when warm, with lots of copper shimmer. 

This had an excellent formula and was opaque for me in two coats.  This combo, and that shimmer is to die for.  Since it's winter here, and my apartment is always cold, I didn't even realize it was a thermal for a few hours, I reached for something and was like "Woah! That's not what I painted on my nails!"  I was delighted though, because it's just absolutely gorgeous.  

There will also be one available without the shimmer, called Black Ocean.

Shown here is 2 coats and a glossy top coat.

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss1
cold state
Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-2

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-3

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-4

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-5

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-6
warm state

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-7

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-8

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-9
transition state

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-10

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-11

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-12

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-13

Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-14


Fancy-Gloss-Midnight-Kiss-15

Malachite

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-
Malachite is a thermal polish and is described as a very dark green  when in the cold state, to a lighter green when in the warm state with holo flakies.

Malachite took my breath away when I first saw it.  First, I looove those holo flakies, they're perfect, they give you all the sparkle with none of the harsh removal heachache, and the dark green and light green colors were so perfect.  I actually chose this polish for a wear test I was doing, and wore it for 12 days I loved it so much.  

Formula was excellent.  Shown is two coats plus a glossy top coat.

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-1
cold state

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-2

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-3

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-4
warm state

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-5

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-6

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-7
transition state

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-8

Fancy-Gloss-Malachite-9

Now on to the Magnetic Polishes!  

I have three of four polishes to share with you but first, I just want to preface and say, this was my first attempt ever trying a Magnetic Polish, and even though I didn't get the perfect cats eye look I saw on on Instagram, they were actually fun and easy to use.  If you're more adept with the magnet  than I am, you can create some really awesome designs. 

If you want to see some beautiful swatches from someone who knows how to use a magnet, check out Jackie's swatches on the Fancy Gloss Instagram page.

What I did was paint my nails one coat, then when I went back in with the second coat, I did each finger one at a time.  I would apply the second coat and hold the magnet over top.  I've seen it recommended that you hold it there for 30-45 seconds.  Just be careful not to bump the wet nail polish.  I did that a few times because I am super clumsy!  Lastly seal it up with your favorite glossy top coat.


Solar Wind

Solar Wind is a brown based polish and the magnet really brings forth a copper tone.  Excellent formula.  Shown here is two coats plus glossy top coat.





Aurora Borealis


Aurora Borealis is a green base and the magnetic effect brings out a lighter green.  The formula was excellent.  Shown is two coats plus a glossy top coat.




Aurora

Aurora is a purple based polish with a light purple shining through once the magnet is applied.  Excellent formula.  Shown here is two coats plus a glossy top coat.





One last reminder these beauties will release Friday, January 12, 2018 at 8pm Est.
Don't forget to set those alarms.  I've been battling the flu this week but my butt is going to have at least 2 alarms set so I don't oversleep and miss anything.

Check out Fancy Gloss Instagram for a look at the rest of what is releasing, and come join us over at Fancy Gloss Addicts on Facebook to never miss any upcoming info and share your love of all things Fancy Gloss!



Check out Fancy Gloss at:

No comments:

Post a Comment