Thursday, April 12, 2018

Lilly Anne's Garden - Spring Box!

Hello there!  Today I am thrilled to share with you a brand new Spring Box from Lilly Anne's Garden!


This Spring Box is packed full with everything your skin is going to need coming off this never-ending winter we seem to be having (over here in the North East anyway).  I don't know about you but my skin has been so dry and unforgiving this year.  This box is the perfect cure for it and it has been doing a wonderful job repairing my skin and helping it look nice again!

Let's start off as usual with details.

Who & Where:  
Lilly Anne's Garden - http://www.lillyannesgarden.com/

When:  
This is a preorder that will begin Friday, April 13th at 8am EST, & end  Monday, April 16th.  
The First 20 Boxes will be ready to ship and then the rest will ship after the preorder ends on Tuesday the 17th.

Price:  
$20 plus shipping.

Note:
This box will be very Limited Edition as the scents were created and mixed by Misty and will not be back.



2 oz Sugar Scrub in the scent "Darling"


This sugar scrub is described as having Hints of cassis brightened with fruity tones that blend with fresh greens and warm woods, unfolding to reveal creamed musk and golden amber.  Also contains hints of Apple, black cherry and Jasmine.

This sugar scrub not only smells absolutely divine, but it is extremely hydrating.  Usually, after I wash my hands they immediately feel dry and I go straight for my lotion.  This sugar scrub does not make me feel the need for lotion at all, which I just love because I am a very lazy kind of person, and anything that eliminates a step is an immediate favorite!

before washing with Darling Sugar Scrub


The amount I used (you can use less, I just got a big scoop!)

After washing with Darling Sugar Scrub.  
Just look at how much better my skin looks and how moisturized my hand and nails look!


1 oz Creme De La Creme in Sweetheart

Sweetheart is described as Chocolate Orange.

Yes, it smells just like it's described and it's super hard not to want to eat the tub! You know those Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Orange Milano cookies? This reminds me of them and it's bad in the best kind of way because I can eat a whole bag of those, so needless to say this is a top scent of mine!

The Creme De La Creme is an extremely nourishing cuticle cream. A little goes a long way and one of my favorite parts is it doesn't leave you greasy.   A friend turned me on to this product a few months ago, and I've just about forsaken all other cuticle care products.  I have multiple Creme De La Creme's stashed all over my home/purse/job.


10ml Cuticle Oil Rollerball in Dotty

Dotty is described as having hints of Pineapple, Fresh lime, Orange, Strawberries, and Vanilla.

When I'm in the mood to pamper myself, one of my favorite things to do is apply  Lilly Anne's Garden's cuticle oil, let it sit for a few minutes, then apply a little bit of the Creme De La Creme, and rub them both into my nails and hands and this combination not only smells heavenly but leaves my hands so soft and silky. You've got to try it!


10ml Strawberry Sorbet Lip flavored Scrub 

This is in the flavor Strawberry Sorbet and while it is safe for you to give a small lick while you're applying it, please don't eat it!  Once you smell it's creamy strawberry yumminess you're going to totally want to, I know I really wanted to taste it myself, but resist the temptation!

I originally was going to take pictures of the process and before and after, but honestly, pictures of my lips THAT close, a macro zoomed-in reality, was too much for me to handle, and I chickened out.

When I applied this my lips were chapped, heck, this winter, when have they not been chapped is a better question.

I have never used a lip scrub before, so here is what I did.
I wet my lips, took a small amount out of the jar with my nail and rubbed it into my lips, and then washed it off.  

My lips have never, ever, felt more hydrated and silky smooth!  I was honestly blown away by this product.  My lips usually get this dry, almost burning sensation, and they NEED chapstick regularly.  I didn't feel this way the entire day after applying this.  I can't say enough good things about this lip scrub, I highly recommend it.


The finished product of pampering my hands and nails! 

This box is something special, don't let this preorder go by because these scents won't be back!


LINKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment