Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Cuticula Effervescent Silk Base Coat & Timeless Top Coat

Hi there!!  I am back again with another amazing contribution from Cuticula for the Polish Pickup in April!


This month's theme is Across the Universe| Planets and Galaxies!

For April Cuticula has created an Effervescent scent for both the Timeless Top Coat and Silk Base Coat.  Amanda was inspired by a random gorgeous galaxy image that she found off google.

Amanda asked each of her swatchers to try and do some fun galaxy nail art with the above picture as our inspiration.  You can see my attempts below! 

Each nail art look was done using Silk Base Coat and Timeless Top Coat in the scent Effervescent.

Details:



Where:  Polish Pickup




When:  April 6, 2018, at 11am EST through April 9, 2018, at Midnight.

Price: $8.50 each


Cap:  No Cap

Effervescent scented Timeless Top Coat 

& Silk Base Coat









Effervescent is described as a house blend of blue raspberry jolly rancher, spoonfuls of rainbow sherbet, splashes of a delightful fruity medley, and topped with effervescent fizzy bubbles that tickle the senses.

Effervescent is a lighter scent and it kind of reminds me of a blue soda I used to drink when I was younger.  The fizzy isn't an overpowering scent though which I really like.

Disclaimer: Effervescent fragrance oils contain Phthalates.  


Benefits of Silk Base Coat:

5 Free (Free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor)

Fast Drying

Blurs imperfections

Help whiten and brighten the nail

Protects against cracking of splitting

Durable protection for a long-lasting mani

Hours of Effervescent scent once fully dry



Benefits of Timeless Top Coat:

5 Free (Free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor)

Fast Drying  
(Your nails will be dry to the touch in about 3 minutes, but please give 30-45 to fully cure every layer)

Hours of Effervescent scent once fully dry

High gloss shine

Non Yellowing

Durable Protection

The Timeless Top Coat and Silk Base Coat are my every day go to's.  My nails are never without at least Silk Base Coat to protect them.  I have also found Silk Base Coat to be the best protection against yellowing nails.  My nails have always been yellow, and I'm not the type to bleach, buff, or any of that stuff, because it weakens your nails. But since I have been wearing Silk, I swear my nails are whiter.  I honestly feel that as they grow, they're not getting stained like they used to, and as my nails grow I am seeing more white, and less yellow, which makes me so so happy.

Timeless Top Coat, while it is not marked as a quick dry top coat, I find that it dries to the touch in about 3 minutes, but it's not quite ready for anything heavy duty until about 40-45 minutes.  At that point though I am ready for whatever.  I have put it to the ultimate test, I can shower at that point and my manicure will remain flawless.  

It's super shiny, doesn't dull holo or flakie polishes, and does not cause shrinkage.  I use it for nail stamping all the time too.  I get a nice bead of the top coat on the end of my brush and float it over the polish and haven't had one complaint.

I get the longest wear time out of any base\top coat combination I have ever tried.  I got a full 14 days out of them with minimal wear and tear.  I was super impressed and they officially got elevated to Holy Grail status.

Before I go, I wanted to give you some background on just what Polish Pickup itself is.

Polish Pickup is a group on Facebook that is an interactive experience that allows you to submit theme ideas and then everyone votes for their favorite choice.

After the winning theme is chosen and announced, different brands will create polishes, nail art items, or bath and beauty products, based off of the chosen monthly theme, that will be available for preorder on the Polish Pickup website for the first Friday of each month at 11 AM EST.  

It stays open for four days, until the following Monday at Midnight EST.  At that point, all the products available are gone, and won't be back as everything is Limited Edition for that month.

Since all polishes are pre-ordered, they will ship a minimum of 3 weeks after sale commencement.

And, the cherry on top? Polish Pickup ships for a flat fee of $3 in the US and $5 for Canada.  They also ship internationally at cost!


Links:

Polish Pickup 
Shop:  https://www.polishpickup.com/
Polish Pickup Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/polishpickup/
Polish Pickup Facebook Group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/polishpickuppack/


No comments:

Post a Comment