Tuesday, July 3, 2018

1850 Artisan Polish - Luscious Lemonade




Today I am thrilled to share with you, Luscious Lemonade from 1850 Artisan Polish.  

I am a little late with this blog post, so I'm sure you've seen this gorgeous, happy color on my Instagram or on 1850 Artisan Polish's but I wanted to make sure you guys didn't miss out on this beauty, so I just had to write up a blog post.

First, some details.

Luscious Lemonade is available right now on 1850 Artisan Polish's website.

It sells for $10.00 plus shipping.

Luscious Lemonade is described as a sparkling yellow filled with gold shimmer and topped with pink to gold shifting shimmer. Heralding summer with its happy, yellow glow, Luscious Lemonade was inspired by the most refreshing summer sip.

The formula on this was really really good! I never expect much from a yellow polish, but this one far exceeded my expectations.  1850 Artisan Polish always knocks it out of the park and this is a total grand slam (look at me trying to use a sports analogy!).

Shown in my pictures is 3 thin coats plus 1850 Artisan Polish's Fast Track Quick Dry Top Coat.

You can check out my Instagram for a live application video.








Here is some fun nail art I did. 






LINKS:

Shop ✩  Instagram  ✩  Facebook ✩ Facebook Group

*
These polishes were provided in exchange for swatch pictures and an honest review.  
All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment