Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Polished For Days and Cuticula - Bows & Rose Collab



Hi guys!  I am absolutely thrilled to be able to give you a look at the Polished For Days and Cuticula Bows & Rose Collab!

As always lets start with the details.

Who:
Polished For Days & Cuticula

When:
This is a preorder that will be available July 27, 2018 at 11am PST through July 30th at 11am PST

Where:

Price:
During the preorder, the bundle will be available for $4 off. Making it $38.00. 
They will also be available individually for full price. 
Once the preorder is over, they will be available in the shop permanently at full price. 


Now, let's get into the swatches!

Dreams Are Forever

Dreams Are Forever is described as a champagne gold linear holographic with a pink to gold shifting micro flake shimmer and micro holographic flakes. 

Price is $12.50

Both the holographic and shimmer in this is so strong! I couldn't stop playing with my nails all day.  Not much work got done that day!

The formula on Dreams Are Forever was flawless. It applied smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.

My swatches show 2 coats plus Timeless Top Coat in the scent Rosé All Day"







Enchanted Rose


Enchanted Rose is described as a rose gold linear holo with an orange to green shifting micro flake shimmer and micro holographic flakes. 

Price is $12.50

My swatches show 2 coats plus Timeless Top Coat in the scent Rosé All Day"

Just like Dreams Are Forever the holographic and shimmer are incredible! Needless to say, I had another distracting day at work.  

The formula on Enchanted Rose was flawless. It applied smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.







Silk Base Coat & Timeless Top Coat 

“Rosé All Day”

Silk Base Coat and Timeless Top Coat, Rosé All Day" has a delightful scent that can be described as a sparkling effervescent Rosé blended with sweet yummy gummy bears.


I have a lot of Cuticula's scented base and top coats, and this has moved up to be among my favorites.  It's not an overpowering scent, but it lingers for a few days, which I love! I love being at work, and all of a sudden I will catch the scent of the top coat.  It always makes me smile.
I've never had Rosé, so I don't actually know what it smells like to compare, but I can tell you what scents my nose picked up.   I smell the sweetness of the gummy bears first with the effervescent at the back end.  I was definitely craving gummy bears when I wore this!


Each individually will be $8.50

Silk Base Coat is 5 Free (Free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor), Fast Drying (nails will be dry to the touch in about 3 minutes), has a high gloss shine, is non-yellowing, and offers durable protection if you like wearing it alone.  The scent lasts for hours, and sometimes even a few days.

Timeless Top Coat is a 5 Free, Scented Top Coat.  While it is not marked as a quick dry top coat, I find that it dries to the touch in about 3-5 minutes. At that point I can do easy stuff like typing, playing on my phone, taking pictures, eating.  Although it's not quite ready for anything heavy duty until about 40-45 minutes.   By then though, it's rock hard.  I can even shower at that point and my manicure will remain flawless.  

It's super shiny, doesn't dull holo or flakie polishes, and does not cause shrinkage.  I use it for nail stamping often too.  I get a nice bead of the top coat on the end of my brush and float it over the polish and it works like a charm!

My nails have always been tinted yellow, but do you see those few inches of white at the top? I owe that to the Silk Base Coat! It's protecting them better than any base coat I've tried yet.



Jenna and Amanda really hit the ball way out of the park with this collab.  

The polishes couldn't be more beautiful, and the scent Rosé All Day is one of my favorites of all time.  It's a light and sweet scent, my favorite kind.  


I know you all are going to love this collab as much as I do!



LINKS:

Polished For Days:

No comments:

Post a Comment