Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Lilypad Lacquer | Capricorn | January 2019 Hella Handmade Creations



Hi guys!  Today I am back with an amazing polish, Capricorn,  from Lilypad Lacquer.  This is their contribution to January 2019's Hella Handmade Creations! 

My blog post is late, thankfully this beauty doesn't have a cap.  The USPS decided to play games with Lilypad's swatch package from December.  They returned it to them as "address unknown" which I thought was crazy since she's sent me mail several times before. Although It wasn't the first time I saw the USPS do it, in December they returned some mail I sent out for work with that same "address unknown" even though I had sent the address mail before. Thankfully it got returned fast enough to be re-shipped so I could get this post to you before the pre-order ends!

First, let me tell you how Hella Handmade Creations (HHC) works.

Every month, HHC offers one of a kind, Limited Edition polishes from a multitude of different Indie nail polish brands during a week-long pre-order sale.  Each polish is created from a theme that is picked by the brand's maker!

Now for some details on the polish.
Who/What:
Lilypad Lacquer | Capricorn

Inspiration:
The Zodiac

Where:

Price:
$15.00

Cap:
None

When:
Pre-order sale begins: January13 6:01pm HST / January 14th at 12:01am EST 

Additional Details:
Preorder ends January 21st at 11:59pm HST.
Polishes start shipping a month after the preorder ends which is on or about January 22nd.

Capricorn is described as a smokey grey pastel holo with multichrome and multicolored flakies.

Capricorn is BEAUTIFUL.  I'm such a sucker for silvery grey holo's and this one has added flakies which sets it apart in my collection.  The holographic is strong too which never ceases to entertain me when I'm wearing it.

The formula on Capricorn was perfect.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  It was almost opaque for me in one coat, but I have it shown here in two.  

The first set of swatches I have are shown without top coat, then I will have another set shown with top coat. 


The swatches below are shown with top coat.





HHC Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment