Thursday, January 3, 2019

Polished For Days - New Years Duo


Who / What:
Polished For Days - New Years Duo!

Where:

When:
January 4, 2019
11am PST

Price:
Price: $12.50 each
Duo: $24.00


Sparkler


Sparkler is described as a navy base packed with orange to green shifting iridescent flakes and holographic flakes.

Sparkler is stunning.  It has such a lit from within quality that I adore! The flakies are so shifty and glowy too! You won't want to take this off.

Sparkler has a wonderful formula.  It goes on smoothly and evenly.  It removes easily too.

My swatches show three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.



2019



2019 is described as a pale lavender base packed with glowing pink to gold to green shifting iridescent micro flakes.

2019 is the first polish featuring this formula from Polished For Days and let me tell you, I hope to hell we see lots more of it.  It is breathtaking.  Pictures just do not do this glowy beauty justice at all.  I tried and I still don't think I showed it off nearly as beautiful as it is in person.

2019 also stamps! I have pictures of a mani I did using it as a stamping polish below.

2019 has a wonderful application.  It was smooth and even.  The removal was also very easy.

My swatches show three thin coats plus a  glossy top coat.










The swatches below show 2019 stamped over black.



2019 below is just a mani I did with some simple stamping.
I can't get enough of this polish you guys!





1 comment: