Wednesday, February 27, 2019

For The Love of Polish | March 2019



Hi guys! Today I am absolutely thrilled to bring you swatches of the March 2019 For The Love Of Polish box!  The theme for the month of March is The Little Mermaid!

What's the For The Love Of Polish box you may ask? Let me tell you a little about it.

Each month Polished For Days and Pahlish team up together along with a guest brand to bring us the “For the Love of Polish” box.  

This month the guest is Fair Maiden!  

All three of the polishes are totally exclusive to the box and will not be sold after the pre-order ends.

 The box will be available for pre-order for 48 hours after the launch.  Shipping usually takes 7-14 days after the end of the pre-order.  

PRE-ORDER BEGINS:
March 1, 2019, at 11am PST &
ends: March 3th at 11am PST

PRICE:
$30 plus shipping


Aquata


Aquata is described as a white crelly base with teal to purple and blue to purple shifting chrome flakes.

I have such a love for Polished For Days white crellies.  I love these types of polishes but they're usually glitter based, and I'm not a fan of the removal process on those, but these are flakies so they remove easily, and thus have a place in my heart.  I could have one of these with every single type of flakie and be a happy person!

The formula on Aquata is amazing.  It went on smoothly and evenly.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.













Dinglehopper


Dinglehopper is described as a soft neon violet with a mix of iridescent mermaid scale flakes.

Oh the flakies! Dinglehopper is amazing! I needed to add a matte top coat to this polish as soon as I saw it, which you can find below this glossy set.

The formula is wonderful.  It applied smoothly and evenly. Those flakies lay flat, and remove easily.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.








Swatches below are with added Cuticula Cloud Cover Matte Top Coat













Under The Sea


Under the Sea is described as a striking teal with sea green flares, glimpses of opalescent flake are offset with reflections of holo sparkle.

This. Is. Stunning.  The shimmer is bananas! I did not want to remove this, ever.

The formula on Under The Sea is excellent.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  It removes easily.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.












Polished For Days:

No comments:

Post a Comment