Tuesday, April 2, 2019

For The Love Of Polish | April, 2019


Hey everyone! I am back with the latest For The Love Of Polish box for April!  As if there was any doubt, this box is packed with stunning polishes from the lovely Polished For Days and Pahlish.  The theme for the box this month is Cosmic and the girls have teamed up with the amazing Tonic to bring you a box that's out of this world! (I had to go for the pun, don't hate me!)

Brace yourself, this box is packed with shifty goodness, so I'm going to have way more photos than usual to share with you!

First, let me tell you about For The Love Of Polish.

Each month Polished For Days and Pahlish team up together along with a guest brand to bring us the “For the Love of Polish” box.  

This month the guest is Tonic Polish 

All three of the polishes are totally exclusive to the box and will not be sold after the pre-order ends.

The box is available for pre-order for 48 hours after the launch. 
Shipping usually takes 7-14 days after the end of the pre-order.  


PRE-ORDER BEGINS:
April 5, 2019, at 11am PST &
ends: April 7 at 11am PST

PRICE:
$30 plus shipping
the shipping is to the USA and International

WHERE:


Polished For Days | Moonflower

Moonflower is described as a navy base with a strong rose gold shimmer made up of pink-gold-green shifting micro flakes and orange-green shifting micro flakes, pink to green shifting chrome flakes and holographic flakes.

Moonflower is a shifty beauty! I must have taken a hundred pictures of this one because it always is showing something different.  The shift is so dramatic, I don't have a word strong enough in my vernacular to describe how much I adore it.

The formula is excellent.  It goes on smoothly and evenly.  It also removes easily.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.



Pahlish | Starburst

Starburst is described as an azure blue jelly that is a flakie bomb mix of iridescent, multichrome and holographic flakes with a hint of red to copper to green shifting pigment.

Starburst speaks to my blue loving soul.  This azure color is just stunning and when mixed with all those flakies, it couldn't be more perfect.

The formula is just as amazing.  It goes on smoothly and evenly.  It's easy to remove and I did not have any staining.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.



Tonic Polish | Space Jam

Space Jam is described as a dark purple with multichrome shimmer that shifts from purple to magenta to gold-green and has a little bit of holo sparkle!

Space Jam is beautiful! It's so shifty and is another one I went picture happy with.  It has the most amazing shifts, I had no idea a polish could go from being such a darkened purple to a vibrant greenish gold, it's amazing and definitely something everyone needs to see in person.

Space Jam has a wonderful formula.  It goes on smoothly and evenly.  It removes easily too.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.





No comments:

Post a Comment