Monday, April 8, 2019

Glitter Daze | Sweet Dreams Collection


Hey guys! Today I am back and I have a new collection from the brand Glitter Daze to share with you!  I was really excited when they reached out to ask me to swatch their upcoming collection because I absolutely love their polishes and formula.  This is the Sweet Dreams collection and it consists of seven beautiful polishes that are loaded with shimmer and flakies, two of my favorite things!

So let's start off with the details and get into the swatches.

Who/What:
Glitter Daze - Sweet Dreams Collection

When:
Sunday, April 7, 2019

Where:

Price
$12.50 plus shipping

Application Video:



Fantasy 

Fantasy is described as a lavender jelly with pink/gold/green shifting shimmer and holo silver microflakes.

Fantasy has a wonderful formula.  It applies smoothly and easily.  It is also easy to remove.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.



Nirvana

Nirvana is described as an aquamarine green jelly with orange/gold/green shifting shimmer and holo silver microflakies.

Nirvana has the same wonderful formula.  It applies smoothly and evenly.  It also removes easily.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.


Daydream

Daydream is described as an off-white jelly with pink/gold/green shifting shimmer and holo silver microflakies.

Daydream is gorgeous! I just love all the different shimmer colors that pop out at you at various angles.   It has a wonderful formula.  It applies smoothly and evenly.  It also removes easily.

My swatches show three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.


Slumber Party


Slumber Party is described as a peachy bubblegum pink jelly with gold/green/blue shifting shimmer and holo silver microflakies.

My camera pulled the shimmer on this beauty and it's showing more of the peach side but if you look at my pinky you can see the bubblegum color that is also very apparent.

The formula on Slumber Party is excellent.  It applies smoothly and evenly.  It also removes easily.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.


Dreamland

Dreamland is described as a periwinkle blue jelly with pink/gold/orange shifting shimmer and holo silver microflakies.

Dreamland has the same awesome formula that this entire collection has.  It applies smoothly and evenly.  It also removes easily.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.


Lucid

Lucid is described as a coral jelly with purple/pink/blue shifting shimmer and holo silver microflakies.

Lucid is SO juicy! It's such a gorgeous color and I rarely ever have warm fuzzy feelings over a coral color but this one is just something else.  I love it and will be putting this on my toes for sure this summer.

Lucid has the same great formula as the rest.  Application is very smooth and even.  Removal is also easy.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lullaby

Lullaby is described as a light grey jelly with pink/gold/orange shifting shimmer and holo silver microflakies.

Lullaby is beautiful!  I love moody grey polishes and this light one with the shimmer is unique to my collection!  

The formula on Lullaby is excellent.  It goes on smoothly and evenly like the rest.  It removes easily too.

My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment