Thursday, August 3, 2017

Anchor & Heart - You Are Enough

Hi everyone!  I know it's been quite some time since I've posted, but I want to try and do things differently.  Originally, I was only using my blog when I had collections to post, but now I want to just try and blog what I'm wearing, so I hope you all will be okay with one polish posts!


The polish I wanted to talk about today is the gorgeous "You Are Enough" from Anchor & Heart Lacquer!


"You Are Enough" is part of Anchor & Heart Lacquer's“Message In A Bottle” series. Each month one polish will be released, to promote an empowering message of love, confidence, and self acceptance! The polishes will be available for all of 2017, not just the month that they are released. The original concept for this series is credited to Becky of @NakedWithoutPolish. (information obtained from Anchor & Heart's website)







"You Are Enough" is their Feburary 2017 polish and I cannot believe it took me this long to wear it! I picked this beauty up from their table at NY Polish Con.  It is described by the maker as a dark pink jelly based holo with shimmering pink/orange glass flecks and UCC flakies that shift green/blue/purple. 

The swatches are all shown with 2 coats plus topcoat. My photos don't quite capture the true beauty of this polish, the holo and shimmer is much more striking in person!  The formula was excellent, it applied smoothly and evenly.  The flakies lay flat and smooth.  

"You Are Enough" sells for $11 and you can get it here!


Anchor & Heart Lacquer links!

No comments:

Post a Comment