Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Polished For Days - Xantho

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with a gorgeous polish from Polished For Days to share with you!



Xantho is described by the maker as a soft grey holographic with holographic flakes, and copper shimmer.





Polished For Days has an amazing formula, and this was no exception.  Each of the polishes that I've tried from this brand have been the perfect balance; not thick, but not thin.  Shown above is two coats with a glossy top coat, although it was almost opaque in one for me.

I am so glad I took my friend, Amanda, from Little Mermaid Nailed It's, advice and picked this one up.  It's a unique color in my collection, and I totally have a love for all things made with the holo flakes used here.  Xantho is a polish you won't want to miss out on, and you can get it here for $11.







1 comment:

  1. This is seriously breathtaking on you! Amazing swatches and review :)

    ReplyDelete