Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Fancy Gloss - September Releases

Hi everyone! Today I have some beautiful shimmer polishes to share with you from Fancy Gloss!


These three beauties are shimmer polishes and they are fabulous.  They all have the same formula so i'm just going to talk about that now so I'm not too repetitive.  

Each of these were opaque for me in just two coats.  At first when you apply them they seem like they have brush strokes but as they dry down those brush strokes almost all disappear, which is awesome if you're like me and have trouble doing straight lines! 

The formula is very good.  They're not too thick or too thin and they apply easily and evenly.


Now, lets jump on into those swatches!

First up is Seaweed Sprinter.  It's a light green with gold shimmer. This is shown over my natural nail in two coats.  The gold shimmer really shines though and it leans more yellow green on me.  The last picture in the set I have the polish shown over both a white base and a black base.

Fancy-Gloss-1


Fancy-Gloss-2

Fancy-Gloss-3

Fancy-Gloss-4

Fancy-Gloss-5

Fancy-Gloss-6

Next up is Coral Floral.  It's a peachy pink with gold shimmer! This is two coats shown over my natural nail.  The last picture in the set I have it shown over both a white base and a black base.







I saved my favorite for last! This is Tide Chaser.  It's light blue with gold shimmer throughout.  It's gorgeous! Shown here is two coats over my natural nail.  The last picture it is shown over both a black and white base.


 





I was playing with these over some colored bases and they also look really pretty layered over similar colors.  By far my favorite combination, one I just had to do for a whole manicure, is Tide Chaser layered over Pink Dreams, which is a light, baby pink creme polish by Fancy Gloss.  

Shown here is 1 coat of the light blue shimmer polish over Pink Dreams.  Isn't it just gorgeous?


These polishes, along with many others, (I have one Thermal, Shattered Heart, posted here) will be available on September 1, 2017 at 8pm est in Fancy Gloss shop.





*These polishes were provided for an honest review, which I hope you have enjoyed reading!*

Check out Fancy Gloss at:








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for applying them over different bases, that's the main thing I was wondering, if they could be used as toppers! So thrilled now! Toppers are my obsession lol

    ReplyDelete