Thursday, August 2, 2018

Cuticula - Snozzberries - August 2018 Polish Pickup


Hi everyone! Today I have to share with you Cuticula's contribution for the August 2018 Polish Pickup and it's amazing!

Cuticula is releasing Snozzberries scented Silk Base Coat and Timeless Top Coat!

You might be wondering, "What does a Snozzberry smell like?"  and that is a good question! No one truly knows what Snozzberries taste or smell like, and I am no exception!  

I kid you not after I applied the Snozzberries scented Silk Base Coat and Timeless Top Coat I kept smelling my nails all day and I could not tell you what I was smelling.  

I feel like it's in the berry family, but it's a mysterious scent that I just could not put my finger on.  I CAN tell you that if they tasted like the scent Amanda has created, I would be licking the wallpaper too! 

Image result for snozzberries
*not my photo*


Inspiration:
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

When:
August 3rd through August 6th

Where:


Price:
$8.50 each

Cap:
None


Snozzberries Scented Silk Base Coat


Silk Base Coat is 5 Free (Free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor), Fast Drying (nails will be dry to the touch in about 3 minutes), has a high gloss shine, is non-yellowing, and offers durable protection if you like wearing it alone.  The scent lasts for hours, and sometimes even a few days.

My nails have always stained easily and been yellowish, but will you check out all that white growing in at the top? I owe that all to Silk's protection! 

Snozzberries Scented 

Timeless Top Coat

Timeless Top Coat is a 5 Free, Scented Top Coat.  While it is not marked as a quick dry top coat, I find that it dries to the touch in about 3-5 minutes. At that point I can do easy stuff like typing, playing on my phone, taking pictures, eating.  Although it's not quite ready for anything heavy duty until about 40-45 minutes.   By then though, it's rock hard.  I can even shower at that point and my manicure will remain flawless.  

It's super shiny, doesn't dull holo or flakie polishes, and does not cause shrinkage.  

I use it for nail stamping often too.  It takes a gentle hand but what I do is I get a good sized bead of the top coat on the end of my brush and float it over the polish gently, and it works like a charm!


Look how shiny and glassy it makes your manicure!



I also did some stamping nail art.  It works great over stamping and gradients too!





No comments:

Post a Comment