Thursday, August 16, 2018

1850 Artisan Polish -The 13th Doctor Collection




Hi guys! I am back today with more beautiful polishes from one of my favorite Indie brands, 1850 Artisan Polish!  

Today, Nikki is bringing you the 13th Doctor Collection which is based on Dr. Who!  I myself have never seen Dr. Who, but based on how much everyone loves it, it has definitely made its way on to my "want to watch" list.  

As always, lets begin with the details

Who/What:
1850 Artisan Polish - 13th Doctor Collection

Where:

When:
August 18, 2018, at 8am PST/ 9am MTN/ 10am CST/ 11am EST

Price:
$10 each


Now, who wants to see the swatches?  Let's begin!


Regenerate

Regenerate is a duochrome thermal with flakies that transitions from white with purple/fuschia shifting flakies when warm to a blue-purple shifting duochrome with coordinating flakies when cold.

This thermal just about GLOWS.  It's amazingly gorgeous.  I saved this one to swatch last because I wanted to wear it all weekend.  That blue shimmer really pops and the purple/fuschia really shines in lower light.  

Regenerate has a great formula.  It goes on smooth and the flakies lay flat on the nail.  It also removes easily.  I have it shown in my swatches with two coats plus a glossy top coat.

(brace yourself for a lot of pictures of this one! I prefer to share them singularly as sometimes I feel collages can kill the quality and fine details.) 

cold state








Warm state.  Just check out that blue flash! :O 






Transition state









The Key to the Universe

The Key to the Universe is described as a dusty multichrome that shifts between rose/mauve/lilac/gold with gold microflakes and a light touch of holo microflakes.

This is a gorgeous rose gold type shade.  It's really pretty and dainty.  The perfect kind of color for work or play!

The Key to the Universe has a great formula.  It apploed smooth;y and easily.  It also removes easily.  I have it shown in my swatches with 3 thin coats plus a glossy top coat.









She's The Doctor

She’s The Doctor is described as an intense linear holographic blue polish.  She's The Doctor is a nod to the Doctor’s favorite mode of transportation.

This holo is INSANE.  My camera had trouble even capturing it all.  I really love the shade of blue this polish is too.  I don't think I have another blue quite like it.

She's The Doctor has a wonderfully, easy to apply formula.  It removes easily too.

Shown in my swatches is 2 coats plus a glossy top coat.









Oh, Brilliant!

Oh, Brilliant! is described as a shimmering multichrome that shifts primarily between purple/pink/gold with green at extreme angles. It is packed with a stunning collection of aurora shimmers and a tiny touch of micro holo shimmer that enhances its sparkling shifts.

Oh, Brilliant! is any purple multichrome lovers dream! This one is very shifty and so sparkly! It's one of those polishes that's so pretty, it's a little destracting!

Oh, Brilliant! has a wonderful formula.  It went on smoothly and evenly.  It also removes easily.  shown in my swatches is 2 coats plus a glossy top coat.










Would You Be My New Best Friends?

Would You Be My New Best Friends? is described as a copper shimmer and aurora pigments throughout a blurple base with coordinating flakies.

This is another glowing polish! I may be partial cuz some are blue, but I really liked the flakies in this a lot.  

The formula for Would You Be My New Best Friends? is excellent. It goes on smoothly and evenly.  It removes easily too.  Shown in my swatches are 3 coats plus a glossy top coat.








This Is Gonna Be Fun

This Is Gonna Be Fun is described as a complex silver scattered holographic with periwinkle undertones and purple to red shifting shimmer.

Holy sparkles batman! This really IS going to be a fun polish for anyone to wear! As soon as I opened this up it was the first one I just had to put on and wear for at least a day.  It's such a sparkly beauty.   xoxoJen showed in the 1850 Artisan Polish Fan Group that this can also be used as a topper and she showed it over Nikki's cremes. You should totally check that out because it looks amazing.

The formula was excellent. It applied smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.  My swatches show 3 coats plus a glossy top coat.










LINKS:

Shop ✩  Instagram  ✩  Facebook ✩ Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment