Thursday, August 2, 2018

Glam Polish - The Nightmare Before Christmas - August 2018 Limited Edition Fan Group Exclusives






Hi there!  Today I have an absolutely stunning Fan Duo from Glam Polish to share with you! 

This Fan Duo was inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, and would you believe me when I tell you, I have never seen the movie before?  So sadly, their references are lost on me, but they're so gorgeous, it makes me want to actually go watch the movie.

If you read to the end, I also have  I Just Can’t Wait To Be King from Glam Polish’s new Pixie Dust Limited Edition Collection to share!


Inspiration:
The August Glam Polish Fans Duo is inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas!

Where:

When:
August 3rd at 2pm EST for the USA

Special Information:
Ordering info for these shades and a discount code required to purchase will be posted in the Glam Polish Fans Facebook group, to join please visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/739265499436119/




Now let's get into those swatches!


We’re Simply Meant To Be

We're Simply Meant To Be is described as a light blue holo multichrome flakies, and ultra holo glitter.

We're Simply Meant To Be is gorgeous.  It's so sparkly and those flakes compliment and stand out stunningly against the light base.  

The formula was excellent.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  It removed easily too.

Shown in my swatches is two coats plus one coat of Cuticula's Timeless Top Coat in the scent Snozzberries.










What’s This? What’s This?

What’s This? What’s This? is described as a black jelly with rainbow multichrome flakes and ultra holo glitter.

I cannot say enough positive words to express my love for this polish.  It's simply amazingly gorgeous. My pictures don't do it any justice.  Everyone needs this one in their collection!

What’s This? What’s This?  had a wonderful formula.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.  

Shown in my swatches is three coats plus one coat of Cuticula's Timeless Top Coat in the scent Snozzberries.








I also have one extra to share with you.  Due to a shipping mix up I also received I Just Can’t Wait To Be King from Glam Polish’s new Pixie Dust Limited Edition Collection.

You can check out some more swatches from the Pixie Dust Limited Edition Collection over at my friend Jessica's blog, click here!

I Just Can’t Wait To Be King 

I Just Can’t Wait To Be King was inspired by the movie, The Lion King. This polish has a multichrome shimmer that shifts from green to purple to red with iridescent flakes and ultra holo glitters.

I Just Can't Wait To Be King is CRAZY shifty.  I was totally amazed and enamored with this polish.  

It also had a wonderful formula.  It's application was smooth and easy.  It also removed easily too.

Shown in my swatches is three coats plus Cuticula's Timeless Top Coat in the scent Snozzberries.

Seriously this is the SAME polish! The shift is amazing!!












These polishes were provided in exchange for swatch pictures and an honest review.  
All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment