Friday, September 27, 2019

Cuticula Scented Nail Care - October SPrinkle of the Month





Who/What:
Cuticula - October SPrinkle of the Month

Where:

When:
September 27, 2019, at 10am PST 

Additional Details:
New  Base and Top Coats Scents:
*
Pink Clouds:
Top – Fruity, citrus
Middle – Floral, green, spice
Bottom – Coconut, creamed vanilla, musk
*
Sea Salt & Orchid
Top: Sea Salt, Ozone
Middle: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Green Leaves
Base: Wood, Tonka Bean
*
Watermelon Mint Julep
Inspired by the Watermelon Mint Juleps at Disneyland
Fresh mouthwatering watermelon with fresh-cut lime and added greenery. Finishing off this amazing fragrance with rosemary needles and crushed spearmint.

Link to Video
https://youtu.be/_8SZdVeU-_o

Spiced Gingerbread


Spiced Gingerbread is described as cinnamon with reddish-brown shimmer and lots of holo.

This can be worn alone, or double as a stamping polish!

Spiced Gingerbread has a wonderful formula. The application is smooth and easy, it self-levels amazingly.  The holographic flame is very apparent and gorgeously sparkly.

I used this to stamp over black, white, and a vampy red, and I wasn't disappointed.  It picked up easily every single time using a clear stamper and gave me enough time so that I didn't feel rushed to line up my design.

I make a point to say that I used a clear stamper because with some holographic stamping polishes I have had trouble using them with clear stampers in the past.  I purchased an entire set of gorgeous holo stamping polishes a few years ago and literally threw them away because I just couldn't get them to stamp for me consistently.  I do use the opaque jelly stampers, but mostly, I reach for the clear.  With Spiced Gingerbread, I was absolutely thrilled that I had no such issues.










Shown below stamped over black and white.







Shown below stamped over a vampy red.








Cuticula 

No comments:

Post a Comment