Wednesday, November 7, 2018

1850 Artisan Polish & Cuticula - Coffeehouse Duo


You guys!  Two of my most favorite people and brands have gotten together and collaborated on a duo about coffee! Is this real life?  Yes, it is and I'm SO beyond excited to be able to share it with you.

1850 Artisan Polish and Cuticula have teamed up with an amazing Duo! 1850 Artisan Polish is bringing you a gorgeous thermal polish, and Cuticula is bringing her amazing Confection, Nail Fortifier with a coffee scent!

Wanna know more? Read on!

As always, details first:

Who/What:
1850 Artisan Polish & Cuticula

Where:

When:
One-week pre-order starting Friday, November 9th at 8:00 AM PST
and ending Friday, November 16th at 10:00 PM PST.

Price:
$16.50

Application Video:
https://youtu.be/vClUyc-lTQ8

Snickers Latte scented 

Confection Nail Fortifier


Snickers Latte scented Confection Nail Fortifier is described as a magnificent blend of rich brewed coffee with warm creamy caramel, roasted peanuts, and decadent milk chocolate.

Do not eat the Confection you guys! I swear to you it smells so amazing that the thought will cross your mind, but resist the temptation because I doubt it will taste as good as it smells, and it smells just like Snickers Latte!  There is no doubt what you are smelling here.  The coffee scent mixed with the scent of a Snickers candy bar is just heaven.

The Nail Fortifier has a non-greasy creamy formula that is fortified to help nails be strong and healthy with moisturizing ingredients for the ultimate nutrition for your nails.

A little bit goes a long way with this product. I just touch my finger in the cream and rub it into my nails and what you see above is the result.

I truly love how non-greasy it is because that's the main reason I usually avoid these types of products.  I can't count the number of shirts and pants I have ruined getting oil on them at work or getting it all over my keyboard.  This doesn't have any of those issues and my nails have been feeling pampered!

I just wanted to note to be careful when opening the jar that it isn't upside down or on its side as the contents can spill out in the warmer climates.





1850 Artisan Polish
Bel Macchiato

Bel Macchiato is described as a coffee inspired thermal polish that transitions from a glowing semi-sheer neutral with gold microflakes to a rich espresso with copper highlights, red to green shifting aurora and gold microflakes.

Bel Macchiato is absolutely stunning and Nikki knocked it way out of the park with matching her inspiration.  The cold espresso color is such a gorgeous and rich color, and the aurora when it shifts looks stunning.  I hope my pictures do it justice.

Bel Macchiato has an amazing formula.  It wan't too thick or too thin, it stayed right where I applied it.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.

My swatches show 2 coats plus a glossy top coat.

The swatches below show Bel Macchiato in the cold state:














The swatches below show Bel Macchiato in the warm state:










The swatches below show Bel Macchiato in the transition state:












Links:

1850 Artisan Polish 


No comments:

Post a Comment