Thursday, November 15, 2018

Polished For Days | 2018 Holiday Releases


Hi guys! Today I am so excited to be able to share with you the Holiday releases from Polished For Days.  I say "releases" instead of "collection" because in addition to Jenna's Holiday Collection, which is made up of six polishes, I have a magnetic topper, and a Charity Polish to share with you!

So buckle up because I have a whole lot of beauty to show you.  But first, details!


Who:
Polished For Days

Where:

When:
November 16, 2018, at 11am PST

Price:
Individually: $12.50
Collection: $75.00
Topper: $10.00 (not included in the full collection)

Additional Information:
The first 30 orders of the full collection will receive a free bottle of Tinsel

Free Domestic Shipping over $75 orders: PFDFREESHIPPING

$7 off International Shipping with a $75 order: 7OFFSHIPPING

$15 off International Shipping with a $150 order: 15OFFSHIPPING
*Order total is before tax and shipping.

Charity Polish Information:
$7.00 of each polish will go towards helping families out during the holidays.
The proceeds will go towards purchasing for the two charity’s that Polished For Days works with during the holidays.

Application Video
https://youtu.be/ADzb-C-5jwY


Mistletoe

Mistletoe is described as a forest green base with orange to green shifting iridescent flakes, green to purple shifting iridescent flakes and holographic flakes. 

Mistletoe is beautiful.  I never used to be a sucker for green, but lately I find myself loving them. And this green? Holy perfection.  It's reminds me so much of a pine tree.

Mistletoe has a wonderful formula.  It applied smoothly and evenly. It also removed easily and did not stain.

My swatches show three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.



North Pole 

North Pole is described as a white crelly base with red-copper-orange shifting chrome flakes, green-blue shifting chrome flakes, and pink to green iridescent micro flakes. 

This polish is like a snowy Christmas in a bottle!  I have always had a soft spot for white crelly polishes.  Usually I don't get to enjoy them because I'm lazy and deeply dislike removing glitter.  But THIS?  This is heaven for me! It's all flakies so it removes easily.  And the formula? It's so smooth and easy to apply.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.


Eve


Eve is described as a deep berry red base with orange to green shifting iridescent flakes and holographic flakes.

Eve is gorgeous! The red base with the orange flakes kinda reminded me of watching a fire dance around.

Eve has an excellent formula. It was applied very smoothly and evenly. It was also easy to remove and did not stain.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.




Noel


Noel is described as a a deep pine green base with orange to green shifting duochrome shimmer, orange to green shifting iridescent micro flakes and scattered holographic flakes in multiple sizes. 

This is my other absolute favorite from the collection.  You know how I said Jack Frost was just like a snowy Christmas in a bottle? Noel also reminds me of Christmas in a bottle, but in a different way, and it's amazing.


Noel has an amazing formula.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  It removed easily and did not stain.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.




Jack Frost


Jack Frost is described as a blue toned grey base with a bright copper shifting green multichrome shimmer, orange to green iridescent micro flakes and holographic flakes in multiple sizes. 

Jack Frost is so beautiful, it legit just glows, and those flakes add the perfect sparkle.  I don't think I have anything quite like it in my collection.  

Jack Frost has a wonderful formula.  It applied smoothly and evenly. It also removed easily.

My swatches show two coats and a glossy top coat.



Claus

Claus is described as a fiery red base with orange to green shifting iridescent micro flakes and scattered holographic micro flakes.

I'm a sucker for a good red, and this one is great.  I didn't read the descriptions before swatching and the orange shift surprised me.  I wasn't expecting it and it wowed me.  Claus will have you feeling ladylike and sexy.  


Claus has a wonderful formula.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  It did not stain and removes easily.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.




Tinsel

Tinsel is a magnetic topper with green-blue-purple multichrome shifting micro flakes.

Tinsel is releasing at the same time as the Holiday Collection, but it is not a part of the collection and is sold separately.  However if you are one of the first thirty people to order the complete Holiday Collection you will receive a bottle of Tinsel for free!

I swatched one coat Tinsel over Claus, and then I swatched one coat of it it over a medium blue polish.

I will show it over Claus first, then over the blue.



This is one coat of Tinsel over a medium blue polish.


Wish

Wish is described as a green linear holographic with green to purple shifting iridescent micro flakes and a pink to green shifting magnetic line. 

Wish is not a part of the Holiday Collection but is a Charity Polish.  $7.00 of each polish will go towards helping families out during the holidays. The proceeds will go towards purchasing for the two charities that Polished For Days works with during the holidays. 

This is a one pour polish. So once it sells out it will be gone.

Wish is beautiful, the pink to green shifting magnetic line is very pronounced and the combination that is something I do not own.

Wish has an excellent formula.  It applies smoothly and evenly.  I applied my first coat and then a thick second coat before holding the magnet over it (without touching it) for about15-30 seconds.  I also hold the magnet over it again after I apply top coat to help keep the line tight.

I have swatches of Wish shown with and without the magnet applied.  First I will show you how it looks with the magnetic stripe, then without.

My swatches for both show two coats plus a glossy top coat.


The next set of swatches show Wish without the magnet applied.


Don't forget to use those discount codes I listed above if your order qualifies on Friday November 16th at 11am PST when these beauties go live!



No comments:

Post a Comment