Friday, November 16, 2018

Cuticula - November 2018 Indie Pickup



Hi guys! Today I have a review of Cuticula's offerings for the Indie Pickup this month! The theme for the month is Bad-Ass Women and Amanda chose Lucile Ball. After reading about her she was a trailblazer and totally fits into that bad-ass category!


Let's start with some details before we get into it.



Inspiration:
Lucille Ball
*not my photo*


When:
November 16 2018, at 11am EST through November 19th

Where:

Direct link to the product:
&

Price:
$8.50 for Seamless
&
$6.50 for Confection


Cap:
None.



Grow A Pear Seamless Base Coat

Grown A Pear Seamless Base Coat is described as a blend of fizzy pop and fresh pears to give you the most amazing aroma of sparkling pear soda. Think 7-up and fresh pears.

I am a sucker for anything that has a pear scent, but pear mixed with the fizzy scent? Winner Winner! I love this scent. The sweet pear scent hits me first but that fizzy bubbles scent isn't far behind. They blend so well together for a nice sweet scent.

What I really truly love about Seamless is how it looks when it dries. It dries down to a kind of matte finish and leaves your nails looking like you aren't wearing anything. If you do two coats of it, it builds up to have a little bit of a matte milky white look, which as someone who has had a bit of a yellowish tint to my nails since I began wearing polish all the time, it's SO awesome.




Chocolate scented Confection Nail Fortifier


Chocolate scented Confection Nail Fortifier is described as the most amazing aroma of sweet, rich, and decadent chocolate. This smells so real, you can almost taste it.

This was inspired by the I Love Lucy Episode where Lucy gets a job at the chocolate factory. The smell is delicious! When you open it and have a sniff you’re going to want to eat it I swear! Amanda advises not to of course but I definitely had the thought.

The Nail Fortifier has a non-greasy creamy formula that is fortified to help nails be strong and healthy with moisturizing ingredients for the ultimate nutrition for your nails.

A little bit goes a long way with this product. I just touch my finger in the cream and rub it into my nails and what you see above is the result.

I truly love how non-greasy it is because that's the main reason I usually avoid these types of products. I can't count the number of shirts and pants I have ruined getting oil on them at work or getting it all over my keyboard. This doesn't have any of those issues and my nails have been feeling pampered!

I just wanted to note to be careful when opening the jar that it isn't upside down or on its side as the contents can spill out in the warmer climates.

Isn't that label perfection?


The label on the Confection inspired me so I also did some I Love Lucy inspired Nail Art.

Cuticula's Cloud Cover Matte Top Coat

Timeless Top Coat



Before I go, I wanted to give you some background information on what Indie Pickup is.

Indie Pickup is very similar to the monthly Polish Pickup. Since there was such a high demand in Indie Products that were not nail polish, a kind of spin-off was created with the same concept in mind. 

Indie Pickup has the same monthly theme concept that Polish Pickup has, which were voted on by you! After the winning theme is chosen and announced, each Indie brand will create their products, based off of the chosen monthly theme.

The Indie Pickup Shop is live the third Friday of every month, at 11 AM EST, and stays open for four days, until the following Monday at 11:59 PM EST. This is the only time frame in which the monthly products will be available for purchase. 

All products are pre-orders and will begin shipping approximately 3 weeks after the sale closes. 

Please note that because products occasionally arrive late, some orders may be held up due to awaiting product arrival.

International customers: Please allow up to 60 days for your order to arrive after the order has shipped.

Indie Pickup combines orders placed over the 4 day sale period. This happens automatically when shipping begins and you will then receive your shipping overage refunds.





LINKS:

Indie Pickup

Cuticula

No comments:

Post a Comment