Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Hyrule Sunset - 1850 Artisan Polish



Hi guys! Today I have something beautiful for you, but I guess you kinda knew that after reading the title. ;)

I am honored to share with you 1850 Artisan Polish very first group custom for the Polished Gamers Facebook group!  

This is Hyrule Sunset, and it was created based on fan art that was inspired by the video game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  

*not my photo* 
I was unable to find the original to give credit, if you know it, please drop me a comment.

First, let's talk details.

When:
Available for one month beginning on September 14, 2018

Where:
Join the Facebook Group "Polished Gamers" for the link and more information!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2020189871644665/

Now, the swatches!

Hyrule Sunset is described as a multichrome that shifts from a raspberry magenta to a golden orange. It is filled with shifting aurora pigments that create a shimmering sunset.

Hyrule Sunset is so pretty and Nikki really matched that inspiration picture spot on.  The shifts on this hit on just about all the colors in the photo.  I've worn this three times since I received it and still find myself seeing different shifts.

The formula was wonderful.  It wasn't too thick or too thin and applied very smoothly and evenly.  It did not stain and removed easily.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.









I snapped a quick picture of it on my cindy hand to show it on shorites.

This and the next picture are shown outside and in the shade.


Before I leave you, I wanted to show you some fun nail stamping I did with Hyrule Sunset as my base.



Stamping Plate - Ejiubas EJB X06
Stamping Polish - Twinkled T - Vibin'


Click HERE for a live application video!


LINKS:

Shop ✩  Instagram  ✩  Facebook ✩ Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment