Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Polished For Days - Cute As A Button | September 2018's Polish Pickup


Hi guys! I am thrilled to be able to share with you Polished For Days contribution to the Polish Pickup.  The theme for September is Horror Movies.  I LOVE horror movies, but this month has really made me realize just how many good sounding movies there are in the horror genre that I have not seen yet.  My Netflix watch list is growing and on the top of that list is Coraline, which is the movie that Polished For Days chose as their inspiration.

As always, let's start with the details.

Inspiration:

When:
September 7th through September 10th

Where:

Price:
$12.50
$1 per bottle sold will be donated to a California wildfire relief fund. 

Cap:
None

Cute As A Button



Cute As A Button is described as a blurple base packed with green to purple shifting iridescent flakes, and holographic flakes.

You guys, Cute As A Button is stunning.  I wore this for a whole week and still didn't want to take it off.  That's unheard of! It has so much depth and sparkle.  Every time I moved my hand I was just captivated.

The formula was excellent.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  Those flakies lay flat on the nail and do not dry textured.  It did not stain and it also removed easily.

In addition to creating something stunning, Jenna will be donating $1 per bottle to a California wild fire relief fund. 

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.









Since I wore this on both hands for a while I thought I'd take a swatch with my cindy hand to show the polish on shorter nails.


I also did some nail art. I stamped some Buttons!




CLICK HERE for an application video!


Before I go I want to give you some background on what Polish Pickup itself is.

Polish Pickup is a group on Facebook that is an interactive experience that allows you to submit theme ideas and then everyone votes for their favorite choice.

After the winning theme is chosen and announced, different brands will create polishes, nail art items, or bath and beauty products, based off of the chosen monthly theme, that will be available for preorder on the Polish Pickup website for the first Friday of each month at 11 AM EST.  

It stays open for four days, until the following Monday at Midnight EST.  At that point, all the products available are gone, and won't be back as everything is Limited Edition for that month.

Since all polishes are pre-ordered, they will ship a minimum of 3 weeks after sale commencement.

And, the cherry on top? Polish Pickup ships for a flat fee of $3 in the US and $5 for Canada.  They also ship internationally at cost!


LINKS:

Polished For Days:

No comments:

Post a Comment