Tuesday, October 9, 2018

1850 Artisan Polish - California Fall Collection


Hi again!  I have swatches to share with you from 1850 Artisan Polish.  This is the California Fall Collection which is her newest collection, and this is such a perfect fall collection. 

Fall has never been my favorite time of year because, as a New Yorker, it is the beginning of the cold weather, and winter, which is my least favorite season.  The only thing I truly love about Fall is the colors.  The leaves on the trees give us such a gorgeous show as they fall off the trees, and Nikki has captured that in this collection here.

First, some details before we jump in.


Who/What:
1850 Artisan Polish - California Fall Collection

Where:

When:
Releases October 12th at 3:00 pm Pacific



Angels Camp


Angels Camp is described as a shimmering bronze base that is topped with multichrome flakes that shift between green, gold, orange, and fuchsia.

Angels Camp is named after the small mining town that thrived during California's gold rush.

This polish is so fall!  If you love the colors of the leaves on the trees, and flakies, this one is a must buy for you.  I was very intrigued with this polish.  The base is bronze but i swear in some lights I see almost a rose gold shift.

Angels Camp had a wonderful formula. It applied smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.

My swatches of Angels Camp show 3 coats plus 1850 Artisan Polish's Fast Track Quick Dry Top Coat.









Chaparral 


Chaparral (pronounced shap-uh-ral) is described as a firey multichrome that shifts between gold/pink/red/orange and is overflowing with pink to gold aurora shimmer.

Chaparral is named for the unique ecosystem in California that depends on fire to help stimulate seed growth and renewal.

Ok, this polish blew my mind.  It's SO shifty and stunning.  I do not own another multichrome like it either.  I honestly could not stop taking pictures of this, and editing them down to a reasonable number was really hard.  So brace yourselves for extra pictures of this one because I just couldn't do it in my usual amount.

Chaparral had a wonderful formula.  I had no application issues, it applied smoothly and evenly.  Removal was also easy.

My swatches of Chaparral show 3 coats plus 1850 Artisan Polish's Fast Track Quick Dry Top Coat.












Joshua Tree


Joshua Tree is described as a soft, dusty olive green with gold to green shifting shimmer.

Joshua Tree starts off with some brush strokes but as it dries they all but go away. It was so vibrant my camera had some trouble picking up those subtle flecks. 

Joshua Tree was inspired by the plant of the same name found in the desert of the Joshua Tree National Park.

Joshua Tree has a wonderful formula, I had zero application issues.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.

My swatches show Joshua Tree in 2 coats plus 1850 Artisan Polish's Fast Track Quick Dry Top Coat.









Muir Woods


Muir Woods (pronounced myoor, rhymes with pure) is described as a lightly shimmering sultry mahogany. 

Muir Woods was inspired by the Sequoia Redwood Trees that grow in this breathtaking National Monument. Muir Woods National Monument is part of California’s Golden Gate National Recreation Area, north of San Francisco.

Muir Woods had a wonderful formula.  I had zero application issues.  It applied very smoothly and evenly. It also removed easily.

My swatches of Muir Woods show 2 coats plus 1850 Artisan Polish's Fast Track Quick Dry Top Coat.











Senescence

Senescence is described as a moody thermal that transitions from a golden, rusty orange when warm to a deep forest green when cold.  Sprinkled throughout are golden holographic glitter and gold micro flakies.

Senescence is the scientific word that describes the aging and deterioration of leaves that turn them into beautiful fall colors.

|1850’s fall thermal this year is all about letting go of the past and embracing the beauty of what’s to come". - Nikki, creator of 1850 Artisan Polish

Senescence is such a gorgeous thermal.  Honestly, my pictures don't do it justice.  The shimmer that runs throughout it so pretty and even on my short nails, I had transition showing.  This polish will carry you through fall and into winter.  I can see some wonderful Christmas Nail art on this.

My swatches of Senescence show 2 coats plus 1850 Artisan Polish's Fast Track Quick Dry Top Coat.





Swatches below show the warm state








Swatches below show the transition state.








LINKS:

Shop ✩  Instagram  ✩  Facebook ✩ Facebook Group


No comments:

Post a Comment