Friday, October 26, 2018

Fancy Gloss | Maverick


Hi guys!  Today I'm back and I have something new from Fancy Gloss to share with you! I have Maverick which is a gorgeous multichrome!


But first, details.

Who:
Fancy Gloss

Where:

When:
Friday, October 26, 2018, at 8pm EST

Price:
$12


Maverick is a blue based multichrome that shifts to a purple and golden color.

Maverick is gorgeous! I wore this one already on two separate occasions.  The first time I swatched it I had just changed my light setup and was so disappointed I couldn't capture the gorgeous shifts I was seeing with my eyes as I moved around.  Once I got a better handle on my lights I knew I had to swatch this beauty again to better show her shiftyness.  I hope I did.  I'll let you be the judge.

Maverick had a wonderful formula.  It stayed right where I put it and applied very smoothly and evenly.  Removal is also a breeze.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.


Check out Fancy Gloss at:


No comments:

Post a Comment