Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Alchemy Lacquers - Envoys of Order Collection



Hi guys! Today I have a beautiful collection from Alchemy Lacquers to share with you!  This is the Envoys of Order Collection and it's packed with so much beauty!  

As always let's start with the details!

Who:
Alchemy Lacquers

Where:

When:
October 25, 2018, at 12noon Est!

Price:
Full Collection, Limited Availability, $62.00

Individual prices range from $10.00 to $11.50

Application Video:
https://youtu.be/buFdyFrtxJo


Tranquility

Tranquility is described as a blue flakie polish that contains blue to purple shifting clear flakes and multisized blue-purple glitter.

Tranquility is such a perfect name for this gorgeous polish.  The blue is a very calming shade and when paired with pink-y shimmer is just to die for!

Tranquility had a wonderful formula.  I had zero application issues.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.  My swatches show three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.


Unity


Unity is described as a coral crelly polish that contains yellow /green shimmer with pink/gold/green shifting clear flakies.

Unity is gorgeous! It leans a bit more towards the orange than coral side on me but I LOVE orange polishes, this time of year especially.  

Unity has a wonderful formula, I had no application issues.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  Those flakies removed easily too. No scrubbing required.  My swatches show two thin coats plus a glossy top coat.



Harmony

Harmony is described as a hot pink crelly polish that has yellow/ green/turquoise/blue shimmer and orange/green/purple shifting clear flakies.

Harmony is SO juicy! I have to be totally honest with you here, my swatches show a little bit brighter/more vibrant than the polish is in real life.  It saddens me that my camera could not handle this stunning shade of pink. 

Harmony has an excellent formula.  I had no application issues.  It applied smoothly and evenly and also removed very easily.  My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.


Concord

Concord is described as a blue/purple crelly polish that contains turquoise/blue/purple/pink shifting flakes and scattered holographic glitter.

Concord is my favorite! I love how those flakies just glow when mixed with the base color.  It really just pops and is just mesmerizing! 

Concord had a great formula, I had no application issues.  It applied smoothly and evenly, and those flakies are not hard to remove.  My swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.



Equilibrium


Equilibrium is described as a warm grey crelly polish that has blue/purple and holographic shimmer with blue/purple/ shifting clear flakes and purple/blue/pink/green shifting clear flakes.

You guys, Equilibrium is soooo pretty! It's such a perfect grey base with the touch of holographic and all the shifts of the flakes makes for such a perfect fall/winter polish.  The word cozy springs to mind.

Equilibrium has a wonderful formula.  No application issues to report.  It applied very smoothly and evenly.  It also removes easily. My swatches show 2 coats plus a glossy top coat.



Serenity

Serenity is described as a turquoise crelly that contains multi-sized red/green shifting glitter, scattered holographic micro glitter, orange/green/turquoise shifting flakes and a pink/green shifting shimmer.

Serenity is gorgeous! It kinda makes me want to sit quietly in a boat on a lake and go fishing.  It's another calming color but it doesn't skimp on the beauty or sparkle.  The sparkle is what reminds me of the sun glistening off the water on a lake.

Serenity has a wonderful formula.  I had zero application issues.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  It also removes easily.  My swatches show three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.




And now I have a special Limited Edition Polish to share with you that is in celebration of Alchemy Lacquer's 5th Anniversary!

Complex

Complex is described as a blue-leaning dark purple jelly polish that contains red/orange/gold/green shimmer. This is Alchemy Lacquer's 5th-anniversary shade, and is a Limited Edition!

Isn't Complex just stunning?!  As soon as I saw it my vampy loving heart was enamored!  This is such a beautiful shade and honestly, the name is pretty perfect.  It has so much going on in those shimmers! 

Complex has a wonderful formula.  I had no complex issues with the application (see what I did there? ;) )  Complex applied very smoothly and evenly.  It removed easily and I did not experience any staining.  My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.


This collection is gorgeous! My two favorites are Complex and Concord!  Don't forget to set a reminder because Complex is a Limited Edition and you won't want to miss it.


Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment