Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Glam Polish - IT Collection



Hi guys!  Today I have something gorgeous to share with you from Glam Polish! This is part of their IT Collection and it is based on the horror movie IT.  I actually saw the remake in the theater and it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.  I never saw the original, or read the book, so I had no idea what was going to happen, and nothing to compare it to, and I loved it.  I was thrilled to be able to swatch some polishes based off a movie I actually saw!

So let's get to those details, and then swatches!

Where:

When:
Thursday, October 11th, 2018 at 2pm EDT

Price:
$12.50 each

Extra Information:
Glam Polish is offering some promotional discounts for the first 96 hours of the launch:

Save $5 when you spend $50 or more on polishes from the IT Collection
use code WEALLFLOAT at checkout.

Save 10% when purchasing the full IT Collection for the first 96 hours,
No Code Required.

Application Video
https://youtu.be/RvYl4LVj1Oo

Hiya, Georgie!


Hiya, Georgie! is described as a yellow jelly holo with ultra holographic glitter.

I was so pleasantly surprised with Hiya, Gorgie! being a yellow polish I was not expecting it to be opaque in two coats with a flawless formula, but it WAS.  I should know by now not to expect anything less from Glam Polish though.

Hiya, Georgie! had zero application issues and is shown here in 2 coats and a glossy top coat.  Removal was easy too and I did not experience any staining.











The Losers' Club


The Losers' Club is described as a gray crelly holo with holographic glitters.

The Losers' Club is such a pretty gray.  Very stormy like and perfect for all the rain and gloom we have been having around here lately.

The Losers' Club has a wonderful formula. I had no application issues.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily.

My swatches of The Losers' Club show 2 coats and a glossy top coat.










Don't You Want A Balloon?


Don't You Want A Balloon? is described as a teal crelly with multichrome flakies and ultra holographic glitter.

Don't You Want A Balloon? is so pretty and colorful. I love the teal base and would definitely say yes to a balloon of that color...even coming from a scary clown!

Don't You Want A Balloon? has a flawless formula.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  It also removed easily and did not stain.

My swatches of Don't You Want A Balloon? show 2 coats plus a glossy top coat.









Your Worst Dream Come True

Your Worst Dream Come True is described as a deep Indigo jelly with iridescent flakies, unicorn shimmer, and fine holographic microglitter.

Your Worst Dream Come True is absolutely stunning. I had to stop swatching for the day as soon as I put it on because I needed to wear it for a whole day at least.  

Your Worst Dream Come True has a wonderful formula, it applied smoothly and evenly. The removal was also easy.

My swatches of Your Worst Dream Come True show 2 coats and a glossy top coat.



Kiss Me, Fat Boy!

Kiss Me, Fat Boy! is described as a vampy red jelly with unicorn shimmer, iridescent flakies, and fine holo microglitter.

Kiss Me, Fat Boy! is my favorite of the IT Collection that I was able to swatch.  It's such a stunning color and that unicorn shimmer adds the perfect touch.

Kiss Me, Fat Boy! has a wonderful formula, I had no application issues.  It applied smoothly and removed easily too.  I did not experience any staining.

My swatches of Kiss Me, Fat Boy! show 2 coats plus a glossy top coat.



This is only half of the IT Collection so be sure to check out Glam Polishes Facebook group, and Instagram page, which I have linked below for you!


LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment