Thursday, October 4, 2018

Polished for Days | Little Sea Spies - October 2018 Polish Pickup





Hi guys today I am back and I have something stunning to share with you! I have Little Sea Spies which is Polished For Days contribution to the October 2018 Polish Pickup.

It's gorgeous and shifty, and in the blue family so you know I'm totally smitten!

First, details!


Inspiration:
Flotsam & Jetsam from The Little Mermaid

When:
October 5 through October 8th

Where:

Price:
$12.50

Cap:
None




Little Sea Spies is described as a teal base with pink-blue-aqua shifting iridescent flakes, pink to green shifting iridescent micro flakes and micro holographic flakes.

Little Sea Spies is absolute perfection! The teal base is right up my alley and I just love the green flash and pink shimmer.  I was so mesmerized while wearing this, I swear I think I took at least three videos of the polish in different lighting environments to share with you guys.

Little Sea Spies has an excellent formula.  It applied smoothly and evenly.  It did not stain and removed easily.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.












I also did some nail stamping over Little Sea Spies! Some fun underwater bubbles!


Before I go I want to give you some background on what Polish Pickup itself is.

Polish Pickup is a group on Facebook that is an interactive experience that allows you to submit theme ideas and then everyone votes for their favorite choice.

After the winning theme is chosen and announced, different brands will create polishes, nail art items, or bath and beauty products, based off of the chosen monthly theme, that will be available for preorder on the Polish Pickup website for the first Friday of each month at 11 AM EST.  

It stays open for four days, until the following Monday at Midnight EST.  At that point, all the products available are gone, and won't be back as everything is Limited Edition for that month.

Since all polishes are pre-ordered, they will ship a minimum of 3 weeks after sale commencement.

And, the cherry on top? Polish Pickup ships for a flat fee of $3 in the US and $5 for Canada.  They also ship internationally at cost!


LINKS:

Polished For Days:

No comments:

Post a Comment