Thursday, October 18, 2018

Cuticula | King Candy - Confection Nail Fortifier | Indie Pickup - October 2018


Hi guys! Today I have the most amazing Nail Fortifier to share with you from Cuticula!  Amanda is bringing her fabulous Confection Nail Fortifier to the October Indie Pickup!

First, before we dive in, let's have the details:


Inspiration:
King Candy from Wreck It Ralph
*not my photo*

When:
October 19, 2018, at 11am EST through October 22nd

Where:

Price:
$6.50 each

Cap:
None.


King Candy 

Confection Nail Fortifier


Cuticula's Confection Nail Fortifier is a new product Amanda released that is like a balm for your cuticles/nails.  I also use it for my entire hand because I love the smell and I really really love how it's non-greasy.  I can rub it in and go do stuff.  I don't have to set aside time to use it to avoid getting whatever I'm doing greasy, which means I use it much more often and my hands/nails are better for it.

King Candy scent is described as smelling like Cotton Candy and Salt Water Taffy.  It brings to mind a sweet, citrusy, berry, with just a hint of sea salt swirled into a big fluffy cloud of cotton candy. 

King Candy smells wonderful! It has a sweet berry scent that comes to my nose first, then a little bit of citrus with a light scent of cotton candy in the background.  I have to remind myself that no matter how good it smells, and how much it looks like a tub of icing, it's NOT for eating.  My dogs on the other hand....I've seen them with that look in their eyes when I leave it on the coffee table. It makes me promptly pick it up and put it out of their reach!

All you have to do is dab a little bit on your finger and then lightly touch it to each nail area and rub it in, and you're ready to go!  You will be left with moisturized and nurtured hands and nails.

Before I go, I wanted to give you some background information on what Indie Pickup is.

Indie Pickup is very similar to the monthly Polish Pickup.  Since there was such a high demand in Indie Products that were not nail polish, a kind of spin-off was created with the same concept in mind.  

Indie Pickup has the same monthly theme concept that Polish Pickup has, which were voted on by you! After the winning theme is chosen and announced, each Indie brand will create their products, based off of the chosen monthly theme.

The Indie Pickup Shop is live the third Friday of every month, at 11 AM EST, and stays open for four days, until the following Monday at 11:59 PM EST.  This is the only time frame in which the monthly products will be available for purchase. 

All products are pre-orders and will begin shipping approximately 3 weeks after the sale closes.  

Please note that because products occasionally arrive late, some orders may be held up due to awaiting product arrival.

International customers:  Please allow up to 60 days for your order to arrive after the order has shipped.

Indie Pickup combines orders placed over the 4 day sale period.  This happens automatically when shipping begins and you will then receive your shipping overage refunds.


*photo taken/copied from the Indie Pickup website.





LINKS:

Indie Pickup
Website:  https://www.instagram.com/theindiepickup/
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/theindiepickup/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/indiepickuppack/


No comments:

Post a Comment