Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Lilypad Lacquer | Creepy


Hi everyone!  Today I have a beautiful polish to share with you from Lilypad Lacquer! This is Creepy and it's gorgeous!  

As always lets begin with details

Who:
Lilypad Lacquer

When:
October 31, 2018

Where:

Additional Details:
This is a part of a small batch collection.

Application Video:


Creepy is described as a deep berry scattered holo with multicolored multichrome and chameleon flakes.

Creepy is anything but creepy to me.  Creepy is gorgeous!  This is such a perfect vampy shade that I always find myself drawn to. 

Creepy had a fantastic formula.  It was perfect, not too thick or too thin.  It stayed where you put it, no running or pooling.  It did not stain. I wore this for a few days before removing it and experienced no staining.  It also removed easily.

My swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.


Links:

Lilypad Lacquer Shop:  https://lilypadlacquer.com/
Facebook Group:

No comments:

Post a Comment